N.E.S.T. @ Brave Horse
1029 S County Line Rd, Johnstown, OH 43031
June Entry Form
June Prize List
We want to welcome you all back to horse showing!!!
N.E.S.T. is hosting a local horse show at the beautiful Brave Horse facility in Johnstown Ohio on June 5-7, locally rated by OHJA, KHJA and The Jockey Club T.I.P.
We have taken steps provided by the State of Ohio Governors Office, CDC, Ohio Department of Health, and USEF to create a Covid-19 Protocol which is outlined in this letter, our website and prizelist. We feel with your cooperation we can provide a quality local schooling show!
Time is of the essence, the prizelist will be posted on www.nesthorseshows.com , Facebook and www.horseshowing.com . Entries will be taken on www.Horseshowing.com, it is well worth the $1 per day/$25 a year to enter online but if you would prefer to email your scanned entry form, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. (a quick note about HS.com - be sure to add your trainer in the people section of the set up)
Special Instructions for competitors to complete paperwork:
-Please be sure to completely fill out the entry form
- Sign Waiver
- Fill out and sign the social contact tracing form.
- NO spectators, 1 extra person per entrant aloud if necessary (eg: 1 parent with child rider)
What to expect:
- Modified schedule for ease of social distancing. Schedule is subject to change after entries received
- Ticketed Schooling will ensure lower exposure to crowded rings
- Ticketed schooling $20/10-15 min slot. Times and length subject to change after entries received
- All entries are first come first serve with a 150 ride per day limit per ring to assist us in social distancing requirements.
- Hunter classes are 2 fences, flat
- Equitation classes are 1 fence, 1 flat
- Jumper classes are warm up and 2 fences (table ll.2b and table ll.2c)
- Warm up class offered all day with no placing
- NO Same day adds - adds must be done the day prior to class
- No fee for scratches
- Any scratches or adds must be done at secretaries office on official document
- Multiple schooling rings to flat only all day
- Disinfectant will be with jumps in schooling area for your use after using jumps prior to class
- Order of go will be set at rings to lower attendance at the gate
- As always at this facility, no lunging of any kind at any time in any ring
- Social distancing MUST be taken seriously back at the barns and kept to 10 people or less in group gatherings
- Be sure to join our partner associations
- Jockey Club T.I.P. (TB only)
- and of course, N.E.S.T.
Nancy Kohler "r" Erie, Pa
Gate Ring 1 - Micheal Hiehle
Gate Jumper Ring - Katie Campbell
Gate Opportunity Ring - Gaynor Pfeffer
Classic Equestrian Tack Shop
Acupuncture available by Chrissie Schneider DVM
WE WOULD APPRECIATE A HORSE COUNT FOR ENTRY INFORMATION ASAP. Please let us know how many you have in which divisions, number of stalls and tack stalls.
See you in the show ring!!!
Nancy and Jamie
Don't forget to register
for your NEST Membership
Registration form and payment must be turned in separately from your show invoice
JUNE 2020 NEST Show Series Price List
Tack Stalls $175
Shavings $8 per bag @ Brave Horse
Ticketed Schooling $20
Individual Classes $25
Hunter Division $60
Equitation Division $40 (not including W/T or Crossrails)
Jumper Division $40
NEST Office Fee $15 *Leadline exempt
Haul In $60
Non Showing Horse Fee $50
Camper Fee - No Camping for June show due to COVID